Professional Horse Training and Riding Instruction by Brian Seddon
Just some images of my work both policing and training horse and riders.
Long Reining a Young Police Horse
Developing confidence of a young Police Horse, enabling him to make decisions for himself.
Through the horses ears.
My Police work took me to many parts of the UK; in the distance you can see Blackpool Tower.
I offer a range of services to suit your needs.
From backing and breaking to retraining and schooling.
Whether your a nervous rider or just want to progress; with 25 years of experience I can help.
Something I haven't mentioned? Please contact me to discuss any other requirements.
My lifelong love of horses has led to over 25 years of Mounted Police Service learning from and teaching a huge variety of horses and riders. As a qualified, registered and fully insured freelance riding instructor, I offer an extensive range of equestrian services throughout Cheshire.
Visiting your horse at your location to offer freelance riding instruction, groundwork, schooling, problem solving and much more.
Here's a brief outline of my CV.
- 25 years mounted Police Service. 14 of which as a riding instructor, involving the training and development of young police horses.
- Owned, trained and rode Point to Point steeple chasers.
- Work rider at Professional Racing Yards.
- Hunted racehorses with Flint & Denbigh qualifying them to ride in Point to Point races.
- 15 years of working as Equine Solutions, involving solving horse related problems and boosting riders confidence and performance.
- Backing Horses sympathetically with a focus on reducing problems later on.
- Written a monthly magazine article (Equitrader) for the last decade and continuing to do so; providing horse advice and information based on huge array of experience.
- NVQ Level 3 in Racehorse management and care, including the riding options.
If you wish to know any more about me or how I could help you please call me for a chat.
For any queries or requests please call, email or fill in this form.